Health and safety policies and guidelines
Along with Ontario legislation, the University of Ottawa has developed specific policies, procedures, and guidelines applicable to the University community. All of the policies can be viewed on the Administration and Governance section of the University of Ottawa website. Policies related to occupational health and safety are listed below.
In addition to the full-length documents, there are also short, one-page "Safety Sheets" for quick reference. Safety Sheets are derived from applicable provincial legislation and standards.
- Policy 18 - Worker's Compensation
- Policy 58 - Smoking Policy
- Policy 66 - Violence Prevention
- Policy 67a - Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination
- Policy 67b - Prevention of Sexual Violence
- Policy 77 - Occupational Health & Safety